Saturday, June 16, 2012

Grateful

Life has been pretty busy over here. I re-started my Primary class for the summer and in addition am doing my practicum hours to go with it.
It doesn't always feel like I have a lot of time to update the blog, but thought I might start a new little series: grateful lists.
Simple. Easy to do. And, an easy way to update the blog. 
So, here's my grateful list:
1. I'm grateful for clean laundry, clean sheets, and a clean kitchen.
2. I'm grateful for the time I have to study and do my readings.
3. I'm grateful for my preceptors who I am learning from.
4. I am grateful for my husband who is supportive, and helps me through the little things in every day life.
5. I'm grateful for an environment where I can focus and concentrate.
6. I'm grateful for family and everything they do to support me.

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment