Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cucumber Thai Salad

Hi, Everyone!

Well, you may or may not know that I started a cute little garden this past Spring. In all honesty, I grew the seedlings, now Dave waters it everyday for me. I wasn't sure how long it would take to get anything out of it..but then all of the sudden...Cucumbers! Lots of them! 

Here is our very first cucumber..


Isn't it cute?

Anyways, I texted my friend Paula to tell her I could not keep up with how many cucumbers my little garden has started producing, and she sent me this recipe. And it's really really good!

Here is a link to the recipe: 

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/thai-cucumber-salad/

I suggest you all try it. But don't try it if you can't handle spicy things. The jalapeno really gets ya!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment