Saturday, May 25, 2013

Photo-A-Day?

Wow. It has been a long while since I posted! There is so much to catch everyone up on, but for the next three weeks I am studying for boards!
I wanted to do something creative and fun for when I take breaks when I'm studying. My sister-in-law suggested I do a photo-a-day. I loved the idea.
So, Day 1, photo-a-day's name was "Morning."
As I made my way downstairs to my Den to study, I brought with me a smoothie. I decided I wanted it to be my morning picture.

But, my friends, it wasn't just any smoothie--it was loaded with raspberries, blueberries, banana, and even spinach. A great way to wake my brain up for the day!

I got the recipe from here.

Just as a side note, I didn't use orange juice, I usually just use water in my smoothies, but it was still yum!

Thanks for checking in!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment