Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Labor of Love

So..

Dave had asked me last week if I would bake something up for the potluck at work for Fat Tuesday.

I said, "Sure!"

I asked him if I could make Cinnamon Rolls because I've been having a hankering to try to make them.

Oh, what a night last night was. 

I was yelling at the dough, I was banging the rolling pin everywhere, I was very frustrated.

First, I was frustrated because I left the butter that was supposed to go in the dough in the microwave.

Then, I was frustrated because I thought I killed the yeast.

But, somehow they pulled through, and they are delicious!

And, in honor of Fat Tuesday, I just had to sprinkle them purple, green, and yellow...


The recipe I used can be found here.

Happy Fat Tuesday!

By the way, what are you giving up for Lent?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment